“Mr Mouat said investors liked the uncorrelated returns of farmland to other asset classes, the operating upside from carbon and biodiversity credits, and the positive environmental impacts from revegetation of native ecosystems.”
AFR: Private banks, wealthy investors pile into sustainable farming fund.
- Agri Investor: Kilter Rural targets May first close for A$500m open-end fund
- AFR: Private banks, wealthy investors pile into sustainable farming fund.
- Cullen Gunn on ausbiz to promote new sustainable agriculture fund
- Kilter Rural launches new $500m sustainable agricultural fund.
- March Water Market Update
August 18, 2021
Kilter becomes an official supporter of the TCFD
In a significant step-up for the Kilter Australian Farmlands Funds (KAFF), Kilter…
September 27, 2022
Direct seeding underway for spring 2022
The revegetation program at the Australian Farmlands Fund is currently in its…