“Mr Mouat said investors liked the uncorrelated returns of farmland to other asset classes, the operating upside from carbon and biodiversity credits, and the positive environmental impacts from revegetation of native ecosystems.”
AFR: Private banks, wealthy investors pile into sustainable farming fund.
- Watch now: Essential Alternatives | Euan Friday talks on agriculture
- Podcast: A case for Aussie agriculture
- Kilter Fund wins top Sustainability award
- Agri Investor: Kilter Rural targets May first close for A$500m open-end fund
- AFR: Private banks, wealthy investors pile into sustainable farming fund.
January 24, 2023
Tough season wraps up with successful winter crop harvest
The Kilter Australian Farmlands Fund completed its winter crop harvest in the…
August 18, 2021
Kilter becomes an official supporter of the TCFD
In a significant step-up for the Kilter Australian Farmlands Funds (KAFF), Kilter…