During August and September, the Australian Farmlands Fund has direct-seeded another 105ha of native vegetation. There is now 220ha of landscape dedicated to biodiversity, embedding carbon in the landscape and building landscape resilience in the face of climate change.
Direct seeding at Australian Farmlands Fund dedicates 220ha to biodiversity
by Kilter Rural
- Watch now: Essential Alternatives | Euan Friday talks on agriculture
- Podcast: A case for Aussie agriculture
- Kilter Fund wins top Sustainability award
- Agri Investor: Kilter Rural targets May first close for A$500m open-end fund
- AFR: Private banks, wealthy investors pile into sustainable farming fund.
November 3, 2021
Kilter’s in Support of COP26 Glasgow
This week marks the start of COP26 in Glasgow. The summit is…
November 23, 2021
Emissions accounts for fund verified
The emissions accounts for the Australian Farmlands Fund in the 2021 Financial…