Kilter Rural Chief Investment Officer Euan Friday spoke with journalist Adam Courtenay about the Australian water market in the July edition of Company Director magazine.
Kilter Rural in the news: Company Director magazine
by Kilter Rural
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
- Kilter putting numbers on nature
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
September 15, 2020
14.2 million tomato seedlings ready for planting
Between September and November 2020, 14.2 million seedlings will be transported from…
June 12, 2020
Fund’s revegetation project to help combat climate change
Up to 30% of the fund’s farm landscape is allocated to ecosystem…