We are mid-way through one of our busiest annual field harvests picking and packing 80,000 tonnes of tomatoes. These images were taken before the current pandemic forced much of the world into self-isolation, but give an insight to the paddock to plate experience.
Tomatoes: To market we go
by Kilter Rural
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
- Kilter bird surveying for farmland ecological condition
- Sustainable agriculture, impact and Kilter Rural.
- What do Kilter Rural and David Attenborough have in common? Landscape regeneration.
- Accounting for Nature framework in progress
February 27, 2020
Regenerating land in northern Victoria
the largest grower of irrigated, broad-acre crops in Australia, we have been…
February 19, 2019
Partnership with Regal Funds Management
We are pleased to announce that on 21 December 2018, Regal Funds…