We are mid-way through one of our busiest annual field harvests picking and packing 80,000 tonnes of tomatoes. These images were taken before the current pandemic forced much of the world into self-isolation, but give an insight to the paddock to plate experience.
Tomatoes: To market we go
by Kilter Rural
- Kilter Rural ESG report completed for Australian farmland assets
- Kilter Rural is now part of Regal Partners group
- Kilter Rural finalises unprecedented water donation to renew wetlands in the southern Murray-Darling Basin
- Webinar: Join Kilter’s Euan Friday and TNC Australia’s Dr James Fitzsimons to discuss the Murray-Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund.
- Making a real impact: revegetation at Kilter Australian Farmlands Fund
November 3, 2021
Kilter’s in Support of COP26 Glasgow
This week marks the start of COP26 in Glasgow. The summit is…
November 23, 2021
Emissions accounts for fund verified
The emissions accounts for the Australian Farmlands Fund in the 2021 Financial…