We are mid-way through one of our busiest annual field harvests picking and packing 80,000 tonnes of tomatoes. These images were taken before the current pandemic forced much of the world into self-isolation, but give an insight to the paddock to plate experience.
Tomatoes: To market we go
by Kilter Rural
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
- Kilter putting numbers on nature
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
May 5, 2018
WinNews: Kilter Rural helping build local economy
The success of farming is increasingly hitched to water security with an…
January 30, 2017
California seeks advice from Australia on water management
Despite recent rains, more than half of California remains in drought and…