As climate change continues to dominate global political discourse, Kilter Rural’s holistic approach to farmland management is gaining international attention. AsiaHedge, a leading publication for Asia-Pacific based hedge fund professionals, interviewed CEO Cullen Gunn about Kilter Rural’s regenerative agriculture model.
Climate resilience: transforming farmland
by Kilter Rural
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
- Kilter bird surveying for farmland ecological condition
- Sustainable agriculture, impact and Kilter Rural.
- What do Kilter Rural and David Attenborough have in common? Landscape regeneration.
- Accounting for Nature framework in progress
March 4, 2020
Plums ready to buy
Our latest crop of Queen Garnet plums, Australia’s own antioxidant superfood
October 26, 2017
Environmental watering by The Balanced Water Fund
During August 2017, The Murray Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund released a…