As climate change continues to dominate global political discourse, Kilter Rural’s holistic approach to farmland management is gaining international attention. AsiaHedge, a leading publication for Asia-Pacific based hedge fund professionals, interviewed CEO Cullen Gunn about Kilter Rural’s regenerative agriculture model.
Climate resilience: transforming farmland
by Kilter Rural
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
- Kilter putting numbers on nature
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
November 24, 2020
Kilter bird surveying for farmland ecological condition
This November Kilter Rural has just undertaken its first coordinated bird survey…
July 13, 2020
Kilter Rural in the news: Company Director magazine
Kilter Rural Chief Investment Officer Euan Friday spoke with journalist Adam Courtenay…