As climate change continues to dominate global political discourse, Kilter Rural’s holistic approach to farmland management is gaining international attention. AsiaHedge, a leading publication for Asia-Pacific based hedge fund professionals, interviewed CEO Cullen Gunn about Kilter Rural’s regenerative agriculture model.
Climate resilience: transforming farmland
by Kilter Rural
- Kilter Rural ESG report completed for Australian farmland assets
- Kilter Rural is now part of Regal Partners group
- Kilter Rural finalises unprecedented water donation to renew wetlands in the southern Murray-Darling Basin
- Webinar: Join Kilter’s Euan Friday and TNC Australia’s Dr James Fitzsimons to discuss the Murray-Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund.
- Making a real impact: revegetation at Kilter Australian Farmlands Fund
November 25, 2020
Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
Melbourne 25th November 2020: Kilter Rural is pleased to announce the appointment of…
March 29, 2021
Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) Final Report
On 26 March 2021 the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) Final…