In this Seasonal Update, we provide an insight into the work of Wedgetail Food and Fibre, a joint venture with Kilter Rural, who are responsible for the sales and marketing of the produce grown on the farmland we manage.
Watch now: Seasonal Update Summer 2019
by Kilter Rural
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) Final Report
- Life and productivity returned to the landscape
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
March 4, 2020
Plums ready to buy
Our latest crop of Queen Garnet plums, Australia’s own antioxidant superfood
December 23, 2019
Using ag-tech to improve productivity
Investing in agriculture means much-needed investment in science and technology to find…