In the Spring 2019 Seasonal Update we provide an update on the Australian Farmlands Funds and an overview of the work being undertaken on recently acquired farmland following deployment of funds. Sub-surface drip tape has been laid and a first watering in new irrigation channels.
Watch now: Seasonal Update Spring 2019
by Kilter Rural
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) Final Report
- Life and productivity returned to the landscape
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
May 22, 2020
Watch now: Seasonal Update Autumn 2020
More than 60 per cent of the Australian landscape is privately owned.…
December 19, 2019
Watch now: Seasonal Update Summer 2019
In this Seasonal Update, we provide an insight into the work of…