The Australian Farmlands Funds is an impact investment in farmland, water and environmental assets. Launched in March 2019 by Kilter Rural and Regal Funds Management, the fund has a capital raise target of A$300 million and investor returns in the range of 10-12%.
Australian Farmlands Funds
by Kilter Rural
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (‘ACCC’) Final Report
- Life and productivity returned to the landscape
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
September 10, 2020
Queen Garnet Plums spring into full bloom
Our Queen Garnet Plums at Lake Charm, Northern Victoria, has welcomed in…
March 27, 2017
Future Farming Landscapes in 1 minute
Here’s a quick overview in images of our Future Farming Landscapes investment,…