The Australian Farmlands Funds is an impact investment in farmland, water and environmental assets. Launched in March 2019 by Kilter Rural and Regal Funds Management, the fund has a capital raise target of A$300 million and investor returns in the range of 10-12%.
Australian Farmlands Funds
by Kilter Rural
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
- Kilter bird surveying for farmland ecological condition
- Sustainable agriculture, impact and Kilter Rural.
- What do Kilter Rural and David Attenborough have in common? Landscape regeneration.
- Accounting for Nature framework in progress
February 13, 2020
Importance of rejuvenating the landscape
Drought, bushfires and floods have always impacted Australia’s population, biodiversity and landscape
November 14, 2019
Kilter Rural wins ‘Impact Asset Manager of the Year’ award
The awards were announced at the Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific in…