During August 2017, The Murray Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund released a donation of 30 megalitres of water into Yambuna Lagoon. This is the first time that environmental water has been delivered to this wetland. The Murray Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund is an investment model that helps both nature and people while delivering a return to investors. During dry times, the fund provides for farmers irrigation and when water levels increase, the environment receives the water it needs.
Environmental watering by The Balanced Water Fund
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
- Kilter putting numbers on nature
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
July 16, 2020
Water fund reports financial and environmental outcomes
The Murray-Darling Balanced Water Fund (BWF) recorded an 11.1% return for the…
October 27, 2017
Water Fund Open
In October 2015 The Nature Conservancy Australia and Kilter Rural launched the…