During August 2017, The Murray Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund released a donation of 30 megalitres of water into Yambuna Lagoon. This is the first time that environmental water has been delivered to this wetland. The Murray Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund is an investment model that helps both nature and people while delivering a return to investors. During dry times, the fund provides for farmers irrigation and when water levels increase, the environment receives the water it needs.
Environmental watering by The Balanced Water Fund
- Kilter Rural ESG report completed for Australian farmland assets
- Kilter Rural is now part of Regal Partners group
- Kilter Rural finalises unprecedented water donation to renew wetlands in the southern Murray-Darling Basin
- Webinar: Join Kilter’s Euan Friday and TNC Australia’s Dr James Fitzsimons to discuss the Murray-Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund.
- Making a real impact: revegetation at Kilter Australian Farmlands Fund
January 20, 2021
A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
With all that has happened since, it is sometimes easy to forget…