According to Kilter Rural CEO, Cullen Gunn, there is a lack of policy around ecosystem markets. “Getting paid for producing improvements in ecological condition hasn’t happened yet” Gunn says. “There is a great deal of irrigation land which is underutilised or undercapitalised, and could be dealt with in a much more sustainable way.” Kilter Rural’s investment model Future Farming Landscapes is about delivering profit with impact.
Investment and environment can be complimentary
by Kilter Rural
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
- Kilter bird surveying for farmland ecological condition
- Sustainable agriculture, impact and Kilter Rural.
- What do Kilter Rural and David Attenborough have in common? Landscape regeneration.
- Accounting for Nature framework in progress
November 14, 2019
Kilter Rural wins ‘Impact Asset Manager of the Year’ award
The awards were announced at the Impact Investment Summit Asia Pacific in…
March 15, 2015
Alan Kohler’s Eureka Report
Alan Kohler talks to Kilter Rural CEO Cullen Gunn and Websters shareholder…