According to Kilter Rural CEO, Cullen Gunn, there is a lack of policy around ecosystem markets. “Getting paid for producing improvements in ecological condition hasn’t happened yet” Gunn says. “There is a great deal of irrigation land which is underutilised or undercapitalised, and could be dealt with in a much more sustainable way.” Kilter Rural’s investment model Future Farming Landscapes is about delivering profit with impact.
Investment and environment can be complimentary
by Kilter Rural
- Your baked beans soon to be Australian grown
- New IM released for Fund providing unique opportunity to secure water for agriculture and restore threatened wetlands
- A year on, what the 2020 Fires taught us.
- Kilter putting numbers on nature
- Kilter Rural announces the appointment of two new board directors.
July 13, 2020
Kilter Rural in the news: Company Director magazine
Kilter Rural Chief Investment Officer Euan Friday spoke with journalist Adam Courtenay…
March 30, 2020
COVID-19: interacting with Kilter Rural
These are challenging times for all of us as we come to…