Kilter Rural CEO Cullen Gunn talks to Australian rural reporter Sue Neales about progress on the farmland since acquiring on behalf of VicSuper over 10 years ago.
by Kilter Rural
- Kilter Rural ESG report completed for Australian farmland assets
- Kilter Rural is now part of Regal Partners group
- Kilter Rural finalises unprecedented water donation to renew wetlands in the southern Murray-Darling Basin
- Webinar: Join Kilter’s Euan Friday and TNC Australia’s Dr James Fitzsimons to discuss the Murray-Darling Basin Balanced Water Fund.
- Making a real impact: revegetation at Kilter Australian Farmlands Fund
July 4, 2019
Agri Investor: Environment can benefit from ag investing
Online platform Agri Investor interviewed CEO Cullen Gunn following the launch of…
October 19, 2021
Leading the way with environmental watering
After recording the hottest 3-year period on record, the ecosystems of the…